Massage and Bodywork
Using Neal’s yard products and hot medicated oil
Swedish Body Massage60 minutes
- A gentle relaxing massage for the whole body involving long soft strokes to relive tension from the surface layers of muscles.
Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage30 minutes
- Alleviating tension for back neck and shoulders using Neal’s yard oils.
Cupping massage45 minutes
- Cupping therapy followed by back, neck and shoulder massage to draw out pains in the back and release toxins from deep within the body.
Hot stone body massage45 minutes
- Using hot lava stones for the ultimate relaxation massage to warm the body throughout.
Deep Tissue back massage45 minutes
- An intense massage to get deep into the bodies muscles and resolve knots and muscular issues.
Breath Easy Massage45 minutes
- Upper back, Neck, Shoulder and Chest massage with menthol and eucalyptus oils to open up the airways and ease breathing.
Citrus Splash Invigorating Massage60 minutes
- Energising and awaking full body massage with citrus oils
Hot oil Massage60 minutes
- A full body massage using warmed hot medicated oil to loosen and relax the muscles and joints.
Ultimate Body Balance Massage90 minutes
- Cupping therapy to draw out cold, followed by hot stone and warm oil massage to tonify and heat the body, rejuvenating the muscles and improving circulation.
Japanese Acupressure Facial massage30 minutes
- To rejuvenate and improve circulation in the face, to smooth out redness and soften wrinkles
– Arrive 10 – 15 minutes early to your appointment
– Professional draping is performed throughout your treatment
– To provide guests with a tranquil experience, please turn off cell phones
– Three hours notice is required for any cancellation
“To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear”
Massage (Massage Northampton) improves circulation throughout our bodies, relives stress, manages anxiety, relaxes stiffness of muscles and joints, helps control blood pressure, promotes pain relief and management, relieves sports related injuries, boosts immunity, improves range of motion, promotes better sleep and increased production of endorphins improves your mood.
Aromatherapy massage is an alternative therapeutic technique, which combines the natural therapeutic properties of the essential oils and the healing power of massage therapy. Aromatherapy massage uses essential oils that are thought to have healing properties. These oils are the concentrated essences taken from the flowers, fruits, seeds, leaves and bark of certain plants. The massage is used for the purpose of altering mood, cognitive, psychological or physical wellbeing.
Kneading and pressure points applied to the feet. Reflexology relieves pain, improves circulation and decreases stress. Deep tissue work may be incorporated to loosen knots, improve mobility and reduce discomfort.
Anti Cellulite Massage
Is performed by gliding silicone cups over your muscles to gently lift them and release stagnant toxins in your body. While there’s suction with cupping massage, it doesn’t leave a mark because the cups continue to move. The suction of the cups and warmth aids in melting the fat cells and minimizing the look and feel of cellulite.